LeneNicole 3-wick Soy Candle Sage+Lavender - 1980
Known as the 'greed decade’, or a “Different World”, let's go “Back to the Future" to the ‘eighties’, when after school programs consisted of "ABC Afterschool Specials" … More importantly the decade, “When Doves Cry[ed]” and Madonna reminded us we were all “Like a Virgin"…., I “Double Dare” you to pull out your faux gold bamboo earrings, oversized blazers and leggings to remember the time, or will you be “Saved By The Bell”!
Our 1980 candle exudes fragrance notes of sage + lavender that will swiftly captivate your senses providing a mental balance and tranquility taking you back to the 80’s. Pretty Young Thing!
Natural soy wax
Cotton triple wick
No added dyes
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Please read our return and refund policy in our FAQ's at the footer of the page.
To avoid injuries—
- Trim the wick before lighting, keeping debris out of wax pool
- Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time
- Let wax harden before relighting, touching, moving or covering with lid
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never leave candle unattended
- Never extinguish with water
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire
- Place candle on heat resistant surface and avoid drafts
- Stop using candle when 1/2” wax remains, do not let candle burn itself out
- To avoid tunneling, do not extinguish candle until it has achieved a full melt pool