Your order will typically be shipped within 2 business days and delivered within 3 business days or sooner, and you will be sent an email with a tracking link to monitor its journey from our warehouse to your mailbox. It is possible for shipping and tracking information to be delayed at times, and if you notice that your tracking has not been updated for several days, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
In the event that your tracking shows your order as "delivered" but you have not received it, do the following.
1. Verify the Address: Please confirm that the shipping address provided during the order was accurate. Sometimes, a small error in the address can lead to a delivery issue.
2. Check the Surroundings: Kindly check around your property, mailbox, or with neighbors or building management, as sometimes packages can be left in a safe spot nearby.
3. Contact Local Post Office: In some cases, the package might have been marked as delivered prematurely. I recommend getting in touch with your local post office or carrier to inquire about the delivery status and any potential updates.
4. Investigate with Carrier: Initiate an investigation with the carrier to get more information about the delivery. This process may take a bit of time
5. File a Claim: Each carrier we use has a claim center for orders that go missing. If you need any information about the order to file your claim, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.